YOUR DIVINE FINGERPRINT: The Force That Makes You Unstoppable
That which makes you different, makes you great!
When he was fourteen, Keith Craft looked at his right hand and realized that he had a fingerprint that nobody else had and that no one else ever would. God had made him unique. Today Keith Craft believes the glory of God is literally revealed in the individual fingerprint that He has given us. In Your Divine Fingerprint, Craft teaches you how to identify, amplify, and celebrate your uniqueness—and your connection to God.
You connect with God when you turn a defining moment into a miracle moment by making a decision and then taking action. When you understand the power you have to choose how a moment will affect you, you can then begin to define the moment instead of the moment defining you. And by taking action, you get nearer to fully living the greatness that God has given you and has given to no one else—the 1% you have that no one else has.
Pastor Keith Craft wants you to realize your greatness. He wants to give you the tools to overcome your blind spots, to find your winning edge, and to become the greatest thing you can be for the rest of the world—a servant leader. He wants to challenge you to believe not only that God created you but that God has a great purpose for your life. When you believe this, your life turns from natural to supernatural. And you start to live the blessed life that God wants you to live!
- Keith Craft's Your Divine Fingerprint takes self empowerment to the next level because it positively impacts your mind, heart and spirit. Each chapter will inspire you to discover your purpose, manifest your greatness and become an unstoppable force in pursuit of your dreams. A powerful, step by step guide for helping you live your greatest life.
Les Brown / Author of Live your Dreams /
- Keith Craft is one of the most driven leaders I've ever met, and "Your Divine Fingerprint" is the perfect expression of his message that the smallest difference can make all the difference. At this moment you may have no influence, money, or power. But when you discover what's inside this book, everything will start to change. Trust me, you'll never regret the journey.
Phil Cooke Ph.D / Cooke Pictures /
- God designed you with distinct characteristics for a unique purpose that only you can fulfill. In Your Divine Finger Print, Keith Craft will help you discover, develop and deploy leadership gifts to make a lasting difference in this world.
Craig Groeschel / Senior Pastor of LifeChurch.tv /
- In an approachable and humorous way, Keith Craft examines how elevating our thinking about the moments in our lives—even the horrible and uncomfortable ones—gives us momentum to become the men and women of faith and influence God created us to be. I believe Your Divine Fingerprint will bless anyone who reads with the freedom to develop your own unique, God-given fingerprint.
Robert Morris / Senior Pastor - Gateway Church /
Recent Blog Posts
Jesus was ready with an appropriate response to whatever He faced. When someone was hungry, He fed them. When someone was sick, He healed them. When someone asked a question, He had an answer. A great leader follows the example set by Jesus. To do this, we must be ready both in
"When you summon the courage to do what others won't, you will have in life what others don't." One day my son and I were driving in the car and I began to talk about courage: It takes courage to do what is right when others are doing wrong. It takes
Always expect more out of yourself than you do out of others. Expectation is a double-edged sword. If people do what you expect them to do, then you will have a tendency to be ungrateful...because they did what you expected them to do. If people do not do what you expect
Commitment breeds instinctive consistency. Commitment is a determinant discipline that impacts every area of your life. Every time you make a commitment and keep it, you are developing the power to accomplish whatever you set your mind and heart to do. In 1976, I made a commitment to have a great relationship
What happened yesterday, last week, last month, last year is over. You cannot rewrite history. But you can learn from yesterday and live today with excellence to write and create a better future! It all begins with the way you think, which is why it is important that you begin
For everything in the natural there is a supernatural correlation. The Bible says, “For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead...” God is always trying to add His Super to your natural. He
Have you ever wondered, “How does someone live a quality-filled life?” It may sound simple, but great relationships are the breeding ground for a quality-filled life. So, developing and maintaining great relationships make having a quality-filled life possible. The way to a quality-filled life is to be: • a person of character; •
Our Family of Origin gives us our life lessons by default or by design, that we spend the rest of our lives either building upon or trying to overcome. No one chooses their family of origin. However, everyone can choose the life lessons they can learn from their family of origin.
Excellence is a spiritual commodity because it is generated from the inside out. Excellence is spiritual because it stems from an inner desire to ‘Be the Best you can Be.’ Excellence is not perfectionism which is born out of a desire to look good. Perfectionism is the fruit of the root
You must embrace the benefits of dying before you can enjoy the rewards of living. The Apostle Paul said, “For me to live is Christ, to die is gain." (Phil. 1:21) Paul knew that by dying in the natural and losing the temporary, he would live Supernaturally and gain the eternal. 3
- "Abound in Good Things"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/fqhThk1Zdh
- 17 hours ago
- Great weekend @elevatelc! While I was in Singapore, my #familyofchoice gathered at the #ca… https://t.co/ZWehBhXCYj https://t.co/iAfsPXIfJ9
- #Repost @elevatelc with @repostapp
We can’t wait to welcome you HOME this weekend! Joi… https://t.co/CPYaqVJ68o https://t.co/4YzmpJXGMX
- 2 days ago
- #Repost @marlarowe with @repostapp
#shedazzle #shesquad @sheilacraft " It is impossibl… https://t.co/k71KE8ebfn https://t.co/VF1urnlnRr
- 3 days ago
- No words can describe how it's feels to be #laylashayla #papagorilla! I always wondered wh… https://t.co/ljxOHcqDaa https://t.co/hKRnxBxMwW
- 3 days ago
- "Do Generosity"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/JOLMWq8xvM
- 3 days ago
- As we get ready for our weekend services @elevatelc talking about Excel in #Excellence, I … https://t.co/2uixIQh1ha https://t.co/g2WMWp7rsr
- 3 days ago
- "Be An Extravagant Servant"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/e2gvuCQ017
- 4 days ago
- New blog post: Be an Extravagant Servant https://t.co/XYfxFDIL3V
- 4 days ago
- "Overcome the Ordinary...By Going the Extra-Vagant Mile"
Read more: https://t.co/s69Gy9TwAm https://t.co/XByHKjHWQY
- 5 days ago